Sacred healing mala in Super seven crystal mala with sandalwood, Quartz gurubead and cotton tassel and silver charm Lotusflower
1 395 kr
This product is currently sold out.
Sacred healing mala in Super seven crystal mala with sandalwood, Quartz gurubead and cotton tassel and silver charm Lotus flower
Super seven crystal mala with sandalwood and cotton tassel and silver charm Lotusflower. Length: approx 45 cm (hanging double including tassel) 5 mm beads
What is super seven crystals?
The seven minerals in super seven crystals are Amethyst, Cacoxenite, Clear Quartz, Geothite, Rutile, Smokey Quartz, and Lepidocrocite. ... Rutile is a titanium oxide stone often originated in quartz and is a tough conductor and amplifier of power. Cacoxenite is extremely rare stone, also called Super7 / Sacred seven / Melody Stone
Super Seven only comes from the Espirito Santo region of Brazil, located north of Rio De Janeiro. This stone contains elements of seven potent minerals: Amethyst, Cacoxenite, Goethite, Clear Quartz, Lepidocrocite, Rutile and Smokey Quartz.
Super Seven stone, also commonly known as Melody stone or Sacred Stone. It is said that this gemstone is so buzzing and lively that it truly takes you into an entirely new world—just like a little powerhouse of psychic energy. Super Seven are believed to remove the blocks that are holding you back from your life purpose, and stimulates the soul to its divine brilliance—Super Seven is also known as a catalyst for expansion and transformation.
Super Seven is a potent healing ally—bringing you protection, release of negative emotions and past patterns, and purification of our soul, allowing you to reach a place of clarity, focus, creativity, and positivity.
This stone is a combination of seven different crystals, therefore carries the properties of all seven crystals as one. It is for the same reason that it is one of the most powerful stone available for healing purposes. Super Seven retains its own energy in abundance and never requires cleansing or energizing.
The 7 crystals or minerals of this powerful stone are Amethyst, Quartz, Smokey, Rutilated Quartz, Clear Quartz, Lepidochrosite, Geothite and Cocoxenite. A brief overview of the properties of each of these stones is discussed below:
- Amethyst: This stone carries the property of healing which helps in curing the emotional and physical ailments. The therapies of Amethyst crystals are mostly helpful in solving nervous problems, insomnia, nightmare and most importantly balancing the crown chakra.
- Cacoxenite: This stone contains positivity and has the ability to make good even better. It opens spiritual pursuits and empowers the super seven to dispel all sorts of negativity.
- Smoky Quartz: This crystal helps you to stay alert, focused and at power with the surrounding. Smoky Quartz is healing and protective stone which also enhances the quality of becoming a good business man in an individual.
- Clear Quartz: This crystal is a powerful healer and known for amplifying and strengthening auras. Quartz crystal helps in continuity of the flow of energy.
- Rutile or Rutilated Quartz: It is the stone which is known to bring optimism, joy and harmony around you. Rutile stone strengthens love, brings stability in love and relationships, mental balance and growth in spiritual aspirations.
- Geothite: It is the stone which helps you making clear cut decisions and helps in concentrating and focusing the tasks ahead. Geothite also balances between the positive and the negative energies.
- Lepidocrocite: It is a Quartz crystal, which enhances intellectual ability. The energy of this crystal helps in making contact with the angles and the guides of spirits at the time of meditation. The metaphysical properties of this stone align you with the Divine sources and helps in releasing the fear. It also provides sound thoughts and emotional grounding.
Super Seven has the vibrations of all the seven crystals discussed above making it a very high frequency stone and one of our must-have stones for the home to bring in high vibes and protection. (Source shamansisters.com)